Fukuda FRE 102AG Review — The Fukuda FRE 102AG is a long range, precise, and bright green beam laser level – a widely-known choice within the business of Interior Construction. The Fukuda Laser Optics Company is comprised of authorities in their field of laser level producer and ISO-9001 certified. It is a best of-the-run, heavy duty model, accessible at an extremely competitive cost.
Fukuda FRE 102AG Review
The FRE 102AG is extremely appropriate for extensive scale indoor use, where the rotating rate can be decreased to additionally enhance visibility of the laser beam by eye – with a concentrated beam and SCAN facility. Outside, it likewise has a grading facility where the user can without much of a stretch slope (grade) the turning beam. This can in two pivots X and Y for double grading or just in one axis (single grading). Built with a tough, waterproof casing, including an automatic/programmed drift system and a solid die-cast lighthouse – the FRE 102AG is definitely the laser of choice for professional contractor requiring great unwavering quality and accuracy.
What’s more, the laser has a plumb-up, green laser spot. By mounting the device on its side, (called “set out”) this provides the user a squaring facility. For example, 90 degree setting out – an extremely helpful component. All-round, the FRE 102AG is an efficient, heavy duty laser level unit for the Professional Trades.
Fukuda FRE 102AG Review Features:
- Full 24 months parts & labor
- Rechargeable battery system
- Low battery indication
- Auto shut-off – if tool goes out of its leveling range
SCAN facility & Dual Grade
- Tilt Sensor (Anti-Drift system)
- IR control (via handheld Remote)
- Precise 3-axis sensor (electronic)
- Up dot (for groundwork’s squaring and setting Plumb)
- Self-leveling (both vertically & horizontally)
- Side and base 5/8″ mounting threads
- Water-proof construction (sealed)
- For outdoor and indoor use
- With a 535nm, class IIIA visible GREEN laser output
You are given the facility to thoroughly stop or move the green dot gradually in either course utilizing the remote control. Rotational speed is flexible in 4 augments up to maximum of 1,000 rpm. When using the laser level indoors, the SCAN facility makes its mark. This allows the user to stop the dot, at that point make it oscillate as a short extraordinary red line in one range of the room as it were. Left/right keys on the remote control moves this laser line to the correct territory of working, a truly helpful component.
You can keep XX hub auto level, while setting a Grade (tilt point) on the YY hub. This is useful for setting falls of drainage, access ways and car parks. Or, on the other hand you can set grades in both pivot together, for example, dual grade facility.
Also, an impeccably plumb laser dot is produced over the instrument through the crystal framework. With the instrument set on its side to turn vertically, this dot can be utilized to set 90 degree right angles for squaring groundwork’s and the like.
- Vertical accuracy: +/- 1.5mm over 30 meters (+/10 arc seconds)
- Horizontal accuracy: +/- 2.25mm over 30 meters (+/-15 arc seconds)
- Rotation speed: 0, 300, 600 & 1,000rpm
- Measuring range: 600 meters diameter (using the supplied laser detector)
- Auto (self) leveling range: +/-5 degree
Double Grade run in both X and Y pivot: +/ – 8.75% (1 of every 11.4)
- Unit net weight – 15kg
- Strong and foam lined, carry case – 460 x 350 x 255(H) mm
- Tool weight (with batteries) – 3.1kg
- Waterproof security – IP55
- Working Temperature – – 20 to +50 deg C
- Consistent working – 25-30hrs
- Power supply – antacid battery packs (4.8V and 6V) and rechargeable
- Remote Control (range) – 20m by IR
- Laser Output – 535nm class IIIA green laser diode
- Tool Dimensions: 220(L) x 175(W) x 225H (mm)
Included in Fukuda FRE 102AG kit:
A minimized FRD400 Laser Detector receiver to broaden the scope of the FRE-102AG to approximately 600 meters distance across.
- Staff mounting clamp bracket
- Visual and audio indication of set level
- Top magnets
- High accuracy
- Large detecting range, perfect with visible red output lasers
from 635 nm to 780 nm.
Fukuda FRE 102AG Review Specification:
- Weight – 450g, with battery and bracket
- Dimensions – 75 x 31 x 155mm
- Power Conservation – 10 minutes auto cut-off
- Operating time – Approximately 30 hours continuous at 20 deg C.
- Power supply – 1 x 9V battery
- Audible pitch prompting – On high/On low/Off (selectable)
- Display: Front & back LCD (with low battery warning)
- Detecting precision – fine & course settings +/- 1mm & +/- 2mm