Fukuda FRE 102AR Kit Review — The Fukuda FRE 102AR is an exact, long range, all-around laser level; a prominent decision inside the Construction Industry. Fukuda Laser Optics Company are masters in their field of laser level production and ensured to ISO-9001. It is premier, long-lasting, accessible at an exceptionally reasonable cost. The FRE 102AR additionally has a grading facility where the user can without much of a stretch slope (grade) the turning beam. This can be in one hub only, single grade, or in two hubs X and Y for double grading.
Fukuda FRE 102AR Kit Review
What’s more, the laser includes a plumb-up red laser dot. By mounting the tool on its side, this gives the user a squaring faculty – for example, 90 degree setting out – an exceptionally valuable element. Furthermore, developed with a powerful, waterproof casing, a programmed float framework, a solid die-cast lighthouse and the capacity of dual grade – the Fukuda FRE 102AR is one of the best choices for Groundwork’s Contractors requiring great exactness and steadfast quality.
Also, the Fukuda FRE 102AR is likewise appropriate for indoor utilization, where the pivoting velocity can be lessened to enhance visibility of the laser beam by eye; together with a concentrated beam and SCAN facility.
- Full 24 months parts and work Warranty
- Low battery sign
- Rechargeable battery framework
- Auto stop – if instrument goes outside of its leveling range
- SCAN Facility and Dual Grade
- Tilt sensor Anti-drift system
- IR control through handheld Remote
- Electronic sensor (Accurate 3-axis)
- Up dot (groundwork’s squaring and setting plumb)
- Self-leveling (horizontal and vertical)
- Base and side 5/8″ mounting threads
- Fixed water-proof construction
- For Indoor and Outdoor use with a 635nm, class II clear red laser output
The tool allows you to absolutely stop or move the red dot gradually in either bearing utilizing the remote control. Rotational speed is flexible in 4 increases up to maximum of 1,000 rpm. For Indoor utilization, the SCAN facility makes its mark. This empowers the user to stop the dot, at that point make it sway as a short exceptional red line in one region of the room as it were. Left/right keys on the remote control moves this laser line to the correct zone of working – a very helpful component of the enterprise.
Moreover, you can keep XX pivot auto level, while setting a Grade (tilt point) on the YY hub. This is useful for setting drainage falls, auto parks and access ways. Or, on the other hand you can set grades in both hub together.
Moreover, an clear plumb laser dot is produced over the device by means of the prism framework. With the instrument set on its side to turn vertically, this dot can be utilized to set 90-degree angles for groundwork’s Squaring and so forth.
- Rotating speed: 0, 300, 600 and 1,000rpm
- Measuring range: 600 meters breadth (utilizing the provided laser detector)
- Auto (self) leveling range – +/ – 5 degree
- Vertical precision – +/ – 1.5mm more than 30 meters (+/10 circular segment seconds)
- Horizontal precision – +/ – 2.25mm more than 30 meters (+/ – 15 circular segment seconds)
Double Grade extend in both X and Y pivot: +/ – 8.75% (1 out of 11.4)
- Laser Output – 635nm class II clear red laser diode
- Remote Control extend – 20m by IR
- Power supply – rechargeable and alkaline battery packs (4.8V and 6V)
- Constant working hours – 25-30hrs
- Working Temperature – – 20 to +50 deg C
- Waterproof security – IP55
- Instrument Dimensions – 220(L) x 175(W) x 225H (mm)
- Instrument weight – 3.1kg (with batteries)
- Foam lined and sturdy case – 460 x 350 x 255(H) mm
- Unit net weight – 7.15kg
Included in the kit
A minimized FRD400 Laser Detector (recipient) to broaden the scope of the FRE-102AR to approx. 600 meters distance across.
- Staff mounting clamp bracket
- Audible and visual indication of set level
- Top magnets
- High accuracy
- Visible red output lasers (from 635 nm to 780 nm)
- Large detecting range
- Weight – 450g (with bracket and battery)
- Dimensions – 75 x 31 x 155mm
- Power Conservation – 10 minutes auto cut-off
- Low battery – warning via LCD
- Operating time – Approximately 30 hours continuous; sat 20 deg C.
- Power supply – 1 x 9V battery
- Audible pitch warning
- Display – Front and back LCD
- Detecting accuracy – fine & course settings +/- 1mm & +/- 2mm