Fukuda FRE-208 Rotary Laser Level Kit Review — Fukuda FRE-208 is a best of-the-run display in the Fukuda Laser level family, accessible at an exceptionally competitive cost. The FRE-208 is a TRUE GRADE laser where the User can, without much of a stretch, digitally input the correct % of slope needed. The device will then basically set the laser beam to that slope. This can be in one pivot only (single grade) or in two hub Y and X for double grading. A radio connected Remote Control with a 50m territory makes this simple and speedy.
Fukuda FRE-208 Rotary Laser Level Kit Review
The laser likewise has plumb down and plumb down red laser dot beams. By mounting the device on its side, (called set out) this gives a squaring facility. ie. 90 degree setting out – an extremely helpful element. Developed with the facility of radio controlled Dual grade, a powerful, waterproof lodging, and an automatic drift system review – has made this the Grade laser the best pick for Groundwork’s Contractors. The FRE-208 is likewise reasonable for indoor works, where the pivoting rate can be lessened to enhance visibility of the laser beam by eye; together with a concentrated beam, SCAN facility.
Roofers, ground-workers, general builders, and others regularly need to compute slope or if nothing else they should be knowledgeable about it.
Tilt or inclination, grade, and slope can be expressed in three ways:
- As a proportion of the rise height to the run length (for instance 1 of every 20) or similarly as far as the fall height to the run length.
- As a rate called the grade which is the (ascent ÷ run) x 100; eg. 1m rise ÷ 20m run x 100 = 5% (rather than rise can read fall).
- As a point (quite often in degrees)
Of these 3 ways, Slope is regularly communicated as a proportion or a rate grade significantly more frequently than a genuine angle and here’s the reason why…..
Expressing this as a rate, whatsoever horizontal distance you measure, your height changes by 5% (of that distance).
When expressing this as a point of 2.8624 degrees doesn’t give you quite a bit of a thought of how the rise is compared to the run!
Fukuda FRE-208 Rotary Laser Level Kit Review Features:
The FRE-208 (auto) self-levels vertically and horizontally, has a 500 meter diameter range, and is precise to +/ – 3mm more than 30m utilizing the provided laser detector. The FRE-208 is a TRUE GRADE laser for site Ground works. Just basically input the slope % straightforwardly inside the range +10% to – 10% of fall. This empowers the User to precisely and effectively set slopes (grades) in both Y and X pivot, as required, with high stability and precision.
The unit incorporates a Radio Remote Control – to empower you to modify the rotating speed (for indoor work) and outside – to set Grades (slopes), as depicted previously – an exceptionally helpful component, which permits control from distance without the laser level being irritated.
Note: Outdoors: set the rotating pace to most extreme (600rpm) to give the best working distance with the provided detector.
A rechargeable battery pack system is back-up and built-in. The FRE-208 will work on typical basic alkaline batteries as well. We generally keep spare rechargeable batteries in stock.
- Guarantee – Full two years labor and parts
- Weight – 3kg with batteries
- Measurements – 160L x 160W x 185H (mm)
- Tripod Mounting – 5/8″ – 11
- Running time – approximately 20 hours ceaseless
- Power – Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack with mains charger (provided), or 4 x measure C alkaline batteries.
- Condition – IP55 (waterproof and dust proof)
- Working temp – – 20 to +50 degrees C.
- Radio Remote control – runs approximately 50 meters
- Scanning angles – 10, 45, 90 and 180 degrees
- Rotational speed – selectable from 60, 120, 300 to 600rpm at most
- Leveling sort type – Electronic Self-leveling (through stepper motors)
- Working reach -Up to 500m distance across with the provided detector
- Laser order – class IIIA (5mW)
- Laser source – laser diode (visible), 632nM
- Auto self-leveling range – 5 degrees
- Grade/Slope range – +/ – 10.0% (1 of every 10)
- Precision – ±3mm at 30 meters (+/ – 20 circular segment seconds)
This is the Fukuda FRE-208 Rotary Laser Level Kit Review. For More Laser Level Reviews Click HERE!