Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work — Rotary laser level is a must have when you are working in a construction. Also, it can be use by homeowners who likes to DIY a task at home. It can be use by homeowners to hang a photo frame or other constructions works like installation of fences, or drainage system. Much more, laser level is a needed tool to make our job easier. While in the construction business, the benefaction of this tool provides workers easier job. So, we will be providing some of the best rotary laser level for drainage work. Let’s start!
Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work
#1 SPECTRA GL422N Grade Laser
This automatic self-leveling Spectra GL422N dual grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that can do three jobs. Spectra GL422N can level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh job site conditions, this dual grade laser delivers a consistent reliable and accurate performance. Moreover, the rugged GL422N laser can withstand drops up to 1 meter (3ft) on to a concrete and tripod tip overs up to 1.5 m (5ft). In fact, this strength, combined with the full weather proof and dust proof reduces downtime and lowers the repair costs over the life of this product.
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and any other harsh job site and weather conditions. IP66 rating design.
- Menu driven use interface
- Automatic Grade Match
- Come with a choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers
- Auto Self-Leveling
- Dual Grade (X & Y)
- Red Laser Beam Color
- Range with Detector Up To 800 Meters
- Accuracy @30m ±1.5mm
- Battery Life up to 35hrs
- Good to use Outdoor
- 5/8″ Mounting Thread
- 5 Years Warranty
#2 CST/Berger RL25HCK Horizontal/Exterior Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Complete Kit
The CST/Berger RL25HCK Exterior Self-Leveling rotary laser complete kit has a rugged design (IP56 Rating) that can handle extreme job site environment. Moreover, it has a 3/32 inch leveling accuracy and extended range of 2000ft. The single axis slope control allows the user to change the slope of the laser, making complicated leveling applications easy. Also, the ADS (Anti-Drift System) alerts the user when the laser has drifted away from the benchmark. This tool includes, RD5 Detector with bracket, aluminum tripod, 8 feet leveling rod, and a carrying case.
- Anti-Drift System
- Allows to change the slope of laser
- RD5 Detector
- Durable housing design with thick over mold key to ensures protection up to 1m (3feet drop)
- Up to 85 hours of run time with 3 D-cell Alkaline batteries
- Glass enclosed top housing for maximum weather and environmental protection
- Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output
- Battery level gauge alerts you when the battery is low
#3 Johnson Level & Tool 40-6535 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Level with Dual Slope Feature
Moreover, this electronic self-leveling dual grade horizontal rotary laser level with a slick one button operation feature. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6535 project a beam if light 360 degrees that allows the user to establish horizontal or vertical plane. Also, the unit has a horizontal rotation only and slope grade capability that is used to determined elevations on job sites. It comes with a remote control and a laser detector. This unit is great for construction contractors doing site preparation establishing grades or just excavating.
In fact, it is also great for landscaping terracing and installing retaining walls, rough and fine grading. Digging basements setting foundations and footers. Additionally, retention ponds or septic tanks. It is also used by concrete contractors for controlling concrete pours , alignments and plumb of concrete forms. Much more deck builders can use this laser for leveling deck floors and building diagonals. Also, footings for decks and patios; lastly, farmers can use this as well for contour farming and drainage. This is why this is our top 3 for Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work .
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature and slope operation function that allows user to perform slope 8degree in both x and y axis
- Designed for outdoor use and can be easily set up
- Single speed rotation 700 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when leveling range
- Automatic leveling
- Grade Capability: ±8deg
- Interior Range (ft) Up to 200
- Working temperature: 14deg F-113deg F
- Self-leveling range: ±5deg
- IP Protection Class: IP 66
- Battery Life: Approx. 28 hrs
- Indicator: Both, Vertical Leveling: No, Laser Output: ±5mW
- Tripod Mount Dimensions (in.): 5/8 in.-11 center screw thread
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm
- Exterior Range (ft.): Up to 2,000
- Laser Beam Color: Red
#4 Topcon RL-H4C Rotary Laser Horizontal Level Dry Battery
Topcon RL-H4C is a self-leveling rotary laser and is accurate 1/16 inches at 100 feet. Also, the range is up to 2,600 feet within 5 degrees. The slope matching feature makes this tool excellent for excavating. Also, this self-leveling laser rotates at 600 RPM when in full gear. If the position is not right, it automatically re-levels itself with an exceptional accuracy of +/-10 arc seconds in angular measurements. Moreover, the included laser receiver extends its range of level to full working range. Topcon RL-H4C is durable enough to withstand drops, and is both water and dust proof.
In addition, the batteries can last up to 80hours of continuous use and it does automatically shuts off after 30 minutes when not in use. What’s more is that, there is a low battery indicator, and an out of level alert that works on a 2 way communication system. This tool has a find and normal accuracy option, and 2 LCD displays. One on the fronts, and one on the rear. Also, it comes with batteries and rod clamp. Additionally, this tool has convenient features like slope matching and high speed rotations. In fact, the new dual handle design makes the horizontal level easy to maneuver.
- 10 arc second accuracy
- Machine control compatible
- Up to 80 hours battery life
- Automatically shuts off after minutes when not in use
- Dust proof and resistant to water jets
- Low Battery indicator
- Automatically re-levels itself
- Dry “D” batteries that provide up to 100 hours of use
#5 Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self-Leveling Rotary Laser System
For the 5th spot of Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work goes to Johnson Level & Tool 99-006k. This tool is designed for accomplished homeowners and accomplished tradesman that work both indoors and outdoors. Also, when preparing this rotary laser level for use is super easy, simply just unlock the transportation lock and turn it on. When you turn on the laser, it will level itself in both X or Y axis. Moreover, the the rotary laser projects a red beam of light 360. Its versatility allows three rotational speeds of 200, 400, and 600 RPM.
Furthermore, the slower rotational speeds enhance the beam visibility while the higher speed is for outdoor use with the help of a detector. In addition, for maximum versatility this rotary laser can be used horizontally or vertically. The horizontal plane the laser is self-leveling while in vertical applications it is manually leveled. This is why we put it on the list of Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work because it has durable high impact composite housing for tough job sites.
Moreover, when it is use outdoors this tool includes a red laser beam detector with a grade rod and grade mounting bracket. Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K has a split beam feature that established a 90 degree angle. Also, the enclosed beacon protects the inner mechanism from water and dirt. The vial is illuminated for easy vertical set up. In fact, this tool is integrated with vertical bracket for vertical applications. What’s more is that this laser has 4″AA” batteries, tinted laser beam enhancement glasses and many more.
- Great for indoor and outdoor works
- Durable high impact composite housing
- Illuminated vial for easy set up
- Laser Class Illa, <5m@
- Self-Leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism that protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90 degree split beam
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser rotates at 200, 400, and 600 RPM
#6 Johnson Level & Tool 40-6553 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Exterior Rotary Laser System
Last but not the least for our 6th spot for Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work is Johnson 40-6552. Moreover, this rotary laser can be used for the following outdoor applications; site preparation, establishing grades, excavating, retaining walls, landscaping-terracing, rough and fine grading. Also, it can be use for digging basements, and many more.
- Designed for outdoor use and simple set up
- Electronic Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Vibrate mode that ignores slight movements when in windy conditions
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Single speed rotation 600 RPM
- Laser Class Illa, <5mW
So, these are some of the Rotary Laser Level For Drainage Work that you might want to check out. Proper rotary laser level for this kind of work does secures the foundation and also your surroundings. While you are working, there some rules that you need to follow while you are working outdoor. First, it is very important that you wear safety googles when you are receiving the reading from the laser detector. Always, check everything when you start working so that you keep yourself away from danger and the people that surrounds the job site.
If you want to check out more Reviews Please Click Here!