Rotary Laser Level For Home DIY Projects — We will be listing down some of the best rotary laser level for home DIY projects that you might want to check out. Moreover, the best rotary laser levels are best used to plan and perfectly straight horizontal line, vertical line, or maybe both lines. These projects can all be done with traditional bubble level, however it is limited by their sizes. As you need to constantly check the level every few minutes. Though, there are advantages using a rotary laser level, it saves you a lot of time when doing certain projects.
Rotary Laser Level For Home DIY Projects
#1 Bosch GLM 35
Furthermore, Bosch is a well-known tool manufacturer by professionals and also by homeowners. This Bosch Laser Measure has feature packed, making it as one of the best laser levels for homeowners who likes DIY projects at home. In addition, the Bosch laser technology gives its user a precise accuracy of 1/16 inch. Also, it can also acts like a tape measurer. As when you slide the level the direct readout will show length on the LCD display. This pocket-sized laser level is lightweight and very easy to handle. What’s more is that, the backlit display can be easily read even when in low light conditions.
Bosch GLM 35 Features:
- It can automatically calculates area, distance, length, volume, continuous measurements and additional/subtraction
- Pocket Sized
- Extreme Accuracy
- Bright LCD Display For Increased Visibility in Low Light Conditions
Planning on remodeling your kitchen, or laying out a large flooring project? For these projects, you’ll be needing a rugged laser level like Dewalt DW088k. Moreover, this self-leveling laser has a bright red horizontal and vertical lines. In addition, it has an accuracy of 1/8 of an inch at 30ft. In addition, Dewalt DW088k has an over molded housing for water/debris resistance. What’s more is that it has a built in magnetic pivoting base and 1/4in thread for easy mounting on metal surfaces and or tripod. As for this device, there are individual buttons on the side control panel that you can operate for the adjustments of the three beams. The Dewalt kit comes with hard sided storage box, if you’re one of those serious re-modeler. Dewalt Cross Line is the best rotary laser level for you job.
Dewalt DW088K Features:
- Full Time Pulse Mode To Allow Use With Detector
- Project Bright Crossing Horizontal and Vertical Lines
- Over-Molded Housing IP54 Water/Debris Resistance
- Integrated Magnetic Pivoting Base with 1/4″ Thread
#3 Bosch GSL 2 Surface Laser For Floor Leveling
For those who likes to DIY floor surface, BOSCH GSL 2 is what you are looking for. This is the first surface laser on the market. In addition, it gives the user an easy, fast, and accurate way to check if the floor surface is level or flat. Also, it allows quick scanning on the entire floor using a remote control. What’s more is that, BOSCH GSL 2 is great for users who are seeking a more efficient tool for daily use and a tool that checks for more than just a spot. This is also great for flooring estimators, screed workers, tilers, and many other professionals.
The BOSCH GSL 2 is a dedicated tool to determine if the floor surface is even. It includes a RF2 remote control to provide one-person operation. Which is good for homeowners who likes to DIY. What’s nice with this tool is that, there is no need to bend down or re-measure or have a second user to help you check the floor. It has an accuracy of 1/8in at 30ft, while the working range of the laser is up to 65 feet.
When it is being operated with the remote control. Unlike conventional spot-checking methods, it checks the entire floor surface in radius of up to 65 ft in just a few minutes. This device has two laser lines that meet on the floor surface. Also, the lines come together when the surface is flat. It offers a continuous view of the floor surface, instead of spot checking. This is for easier and more accurate results of your work (not intended for checking slope of floor or wall flatness).
Bosch GSL 2 Features:
- Can Scan The Entire Floor within Minutes Instead of Spot Checks
- High Accuracy For Detecting Uneven Spots
- Convenient Remote Control That Enables User To Be Close To The Spot Instead of The Tool
- Line Visibility of 30ft, Line Visibility with Target Plate is 60ft and Remote Range of 65ft
- Powered by 4 AA Batteries or Bosch 12V Max Batteries
- Class IIIa Laser product, <5mW Power Output
#4 Leica Lino L2 Laser Level Self-Leveling Cross Line
For our top 4 Rotary Laser Level For Home DIY Projects is Leica Lino L2 Laser. This kind of laser level can be use when installing kitchen cabinets, shelving and fixtures at home or offices. Also, for installation of partition walls and drop ceilings, layout for electrical/plumbing systems and fitting of tiles onto walls.
Leica Lino L2 have bright red laser lines up to 45ft depending upon lighting conditions. Moreover, this cross line laser has 120° fan angle and is excellent for alignment work. This includes the setting of 90° angles. What’s more is that, the Leica Lino L2 can be mounted in a variety of ways. That helps you enure precision.
Leica Lino L2 Features:
- Class II Laser with 1mW Output
- Projects Bright Red Crossing Horizontal and Vertical Lines up to 45ft
- IP54 Rated Dust-Proof and Splash-Protected
- Exact 90° angle: Alignment work, such as marking 90° angles, is performed at the touch of a button
- Self-Leveling Feature
- Pendulum Lock Feature To Manually Switch off the Self-Leveling so the Laser Line Can Be Projected at Any Angle
#5 Dewalt DW083K 3-Beam Laser Pointer
Dewalt DW083K can be use for installing hanging cupboards and hanging shelves (levels on different walls). Also, it can be use for the installation of partition walls or door frames. In addition, Dewalt is our top 5 pick for Rotary Laser Level For Home DIY Projects. This device is a self-leveling unit which is accurate within 1/4 of an inch at 100ft. The laser pointer has a power lock system feature with a single lever on/off switch. The locking pendulum in the off position is added for durability.
Dewalt DW083K features a built-in magnetic pivoting brackets that can be easily mount on metal surfaces, and integrated track clearance that enables users for fast and accurate bottom/top installation. The focused laser beam keeps the dot size small over long distances that improved accuracy and visibility. The indoor visibility range is up to 100 ft. Furthermore, it features an over molded housing that helps it under tough working sites.
Dewalt DW083K Features:
- Focused Laser Beam Keeps Dot Size Small Over Longer Distances
- Improved Accuracy and Visibility
- Single Lever Power Switch Locks Pendulum in the Off Position
- Self-Leveling Point Laser is Accurate to 1/4″ @ 100′
- Built-in Magnetic Pivoting Bracket that Mounts Easily on Metal Surfaces
So, here are our top 5 pick Rotary Laser Level For Home DIY Projects. To all the homeowners who likes to get things done here are some of the best pick of Rotary Laser Levels for you. For more Laser Level Reviews PLEASE CLICK HERE!