BOSCH GRL300HVCK Rotary Laser Kit Review
Bosch GRL300HVCK is a self-leveling rotary laser with layout beam. Moreover, since the first introduction of the Bosch measuring tool. Bosch become a worldwide leader in the measurement technology through its innovation and advanced engineering. Bosch is really great with its accuracy and precision on the job-site. What’s more is that they offer extensive range of line lasers, laser distance measurers, rotary lasers, point laser, digital levels, and many more. Additionally, just like this BOSCH GRL300HVCK Rotary Laser Kit. Additionally, Bosch tools makes the user able to work smarter, and faster. Bosch GRL300HVCK is every construction crowd’s choice.
The Bosch GRL300HVCK Rotary Laser Level Kit
This rotary laser level has a fast horizontal and vertical leveling, as well as a 90 degree layout beam. What’s more is that, the laser is accurate with up to +/- 1/8-in @ 100-ft (Horizontal & Vertical). In fact, Bosch GRL300HVCK has a wide selection of beam visibility that can help enhance the job you’re doing and get it done in no time. Furthermore, this rotary laser level come with a complete set of kit full of accessories. A full feature receiver tripod, grade rod, and the handy remote control. While the head assembly is made of protected cage that can withstand any hard job.
What’s more is that, it has a feature of electronic self leveling that is very beneficial to those who are not likely to use manual leveling. In addition, people who have body impairment like those who have back pains can use BOSCH GRL300HVCK. Well in fact, it has 3 different speed from 150/300/600 rpm. These nice features help you with great visibility, also the laser detector of this rotary laser level can be used even in bright light places.
Bosch GRL300HVCK Attributes:
Accuracy: Up to +/- 1/8-in @ 100-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
Battery Voltage: 1.5
Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 5 mW
Material: Substantial plastic with overmold key impact areas; aluminum
Mount Threading: 5/8-11
Range: Up to 1,000ft
Laser Class: 3R
Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Weight: 26.6lb (12kg)
Laser Color: Red
Tripod Thread: 5/8in.
Also, the package kit includes 1LR30 Receiver, 1 Full function remote control RC1, 1 Wall Mount, Tripod and 8ft Grade Rod, 1 Pair of Laser Glasses, 1 Magnetic Target, 1 Carrying Case, and 2 D battery.
Furthermore,there are benefits that you can get from this rotary laser level. BOSCH GRL300HVCK is a horizontal and vertical electronic self-leveling with disturbance monitor and 90 degree layout beam. The accuracy is up to ±1/8″ at 100 ft. (horizontal and vertical) with a full selection of beam visibility enhancements. Moreover, the variable speed selection and variable scan angles can be visible even in light conditions. Also, the battery life is up to 50 hours on a 2 D cell batteries and BOSCH GRL300HVCK is IP54 protected.
PROS and CONS of BOSCH GRL300HVCK Self-Leveling Rotary Laser
- Due to the fact the Bosch GRL300HVCK uses D cell batteries is a massive factual because this kinds of batteries are conveniently accessible anywhere. So if you needed any spare on hand, you can get them right away. Also, you don’t want your laser to die and not being able to do your job on time.
- While other laser level has short battery life, Bosch GRL300HVCK has a 40 hours battery life. Which is nice for constructor to finish their work.
- It comes with padded tight fitting carrying case. That will make your tool away from damaging.
- The vertical and horizontal self-leveling comes in handy for all of your applications.
- Also, the remote control comes in handy so that even if you’re far away from your rotary laser level you move the laser layout beam or just turn on the spin feature without even going near it.
- Though, this tool has only 2 year warranty and just 30 day satisfaction guaranteed. Many people were not to happy about it. Not like the other rotary laser level tools that has 5 year warranty.
- What’s more is that, there are users that want to have an accuracy a little exceptional of more than 1/8″ at 100ft. Expressly, if they’re doing concrete jobs, cause there are some jobs that get as flat as desirable and the 1/8″ accuracy won’t do the job.
If you’re looking for top of the line quality tools, Bosch is the number one Rotary Lasers that can provide you. Also, Bosch rotary lasers are used on job sites every day around the world because of its durability and consistency. Furthermore, it has a lot to offer when it comes to features and manufacturing a full featured laser levels that is also affordable. Overall, this rotary laser level tool is very handy and affordable.
If You Want To Check Out More Other Reviews Just CLICK HERE!